adsense code

Monday, March 08, 2010

A Handy List of Memory Tips

One of the followers of this blog called my attention to a useful web site that has a list of 100 things you can do to facilitate memory. Several items deal with remembering names, and others with remembering numbers and lists. Much of this information is also in my book.

I have some quibbles with some of the material, such as recommended foods. The hoopla over gingko balboa, for example, has not been replicated by research. Certain other foods are only beneficial if you are nutritionally deficient.

I particularly like the lists of things you can do to organize information, and even store it conveniently (as with sticky notes, Evernote, etc.) so you don't have to memorize everything.

Check it out: http://www.accreditedonlinecolleges.com/blog/2010/100-amazing-memory-hacks-to-maximize-your-brain/

By the way, if you have been following my blog, you will have noticed that it is starting to attract a following. I even get fan mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute your ideas. This blog is all about making learning easier for everyone.