adsense code

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Remembering computer passwords

Kiplinger's Magazine recently had a news clip that there were free password-remembering Web sites (Agstra.com and PasswordSafe.com).

Most people should not need such sites. See my "Memory Medic" note on ways to remember passwords.

If you have a huge number of IDs and PWDs, you can also use notepad software to store them, using prompts and hints, rather than the actual PWDs. I really hesitate to store my actual IDs and PWDs on my own computer because of hackers.

I like ClipMate, because it has a file cabinet where you can not only store whatever word clips you want, but it also is saves all your "cut or copy" actions and facilitates pasting them back into new locations.

1 comment:

  1. Great very nice post thanks for sharing really enjoyed your article thanks for sharing.also Check my post.
    Sample Essays

    ReplyDelete

Please contribute your ideas. This blog is all about making learning easier for everyone.